We hope to see comments from visitors on our classroom blog! We will moderate all comments, therefore comments using inappropriate language or that are off topic will not be approved.
Please remember the rules of Internet safety. When posting comments:
• Never, EVER, give out personal information online! Your last name, your phone
number, and your address are all examples of personal, private information.
• When posting comments to our blog, use only your first name.
• Do not give out passwords to anyone. Keep them secret.
• Use appropriate language in your comments. Be respectful! Don’t say anything in your comments that you wouldn’t say to someone in person.
• No personal photos! Remember that once you post something online, it is there forever, even if you *think* you’ve deleted it.